Chamber of Commerce
Recognizing the strong social and economic ties in Dodgeville and its surrounding community, our mission is to serve as a resource that strives to maintain the cultural integrity, quality of life, community character, and economic vitality of Dodgeville.
What Does the Chamber Do?
You are invited to join as a member of the Dodgeville Area Chamber of Commerce. We represent over 180 businesses in the area and we are committed to being an advocate for our members.
Here are just a few of the things we are doing to help your business and the Dodgeville area community be successful:
- The Chamber serves as an information resource for existing, new and prospective businesses in our community. We get THOUSANDS of calls and emails each year and we are here to answer those questions and be the voice for our members!
- Our website - http://www.dodgeville.com/ - gets outstanding search-engine placement. This helps people find you on the internet, especially if you don't have a personal website. For many businesses, this one membership benefit is worth the cost of membership!
- The Chamber publishes the Dodgeville Visitors Guide which is a full color piece distributed throughout the Midwest. Members have the first opportunity to participate in the Guide.
- The Chamber offers the "Welcome to Dodgeville" program which provides an opportunity to include information or promotional material in an attractive tote bag that introduces your business to new individuals, families, and business owners.
- The Chamber Gift Certificate Check Program promotes participating Dodgeville businesses. These are "real checks" reading: "Pay to Dodgeville Merchant." They keep the dollars in Dodgeville.
- The Chamber offers participation for members in the Chamber Health Insurance Plan for small businesses.
- To help your business succeed, we offer educational seminars for members on topics ranging from technology to human resources, to marketing.
- The Chamber conducts ribbon cutting ceremonies for new member businesses.
The Chamber provides networking opportunities through attending or hosting "Business After 5" events held monthly at local businesses.